Monday 26 February 2018

Compromised immune systems

I do not have a very resilient immune system so have to be careful not to spend too much time in schools - they are very unhealthy places in terms of viruses, stress, lack of natural light and fresh air - why we send our children there instead of Forest School for the first 7 years of their lives as they do in other countries such as Finland and Denmark is something I hope will change here in the UK. 
In the meantime I have a course of strong antibiotics to fight off an infection and will have to dose up on probiotics to help my system recover.  Something I haven't tried is dry brushing of the body to help my lymphatic system to its job.  I first heard about this from Helen Rideout a friend and herbalist.  I suspect that my lymphatic system needs a helping hand so tomorrow I will go and get a natural bristled body brush and give it a go.  I discovered a little video to show the correct way to do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqKPaG0gAnk 


No comments:

Post a Comment